Skip to content
- Susanne Bruyere
- William Erickson
- Sara Van Looy
- Sarah von Schrader
University of Chicago
Booth School of Business
Johns Hopkins University
Department of Biostatistics
University of Missouri-Columbia
Department of Statistics
Industry Research Partners
- Arun Kejariwal (Now at Machine Zone, Inc.)
Industry Master’s Projects
- “Equity Fundamentals Performance Prediction,” Bloomberg L.P.
- “Path Analysis of Online Activity,” comScore, Inc.
- “Testing Fundamental Analysis Strategies,” Gravity Investments and Gravity Capital Partners
- “Data Mining and Analysis for Fleet Operational Quality Assurance Data on DaSHlink,” National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- “Demographic Imputation from Online Activity,” comScore, Inc.
- 2014 Thesis Award; Best MPS in Applied Statistics Consulting Project
- “Lift Truck Industry Association with Census Data,” Raymond Corporation
- “Analysis of Television Broadcast Ratings,” Spurs Sports & Entertainment, L.L.C.
- “Incentive Design,” KMK Consulting, Inc.
- “Optimization of Yield and Consistency Performance for Soybeans,” Syngenta International AG
- “Compensation Plan,” KMK Consulting, Inc.
- “Attendance Analysis,” Spurs Sports & Entertainment L.L.C.
- “The Effects of Interruptions on Learning,” Cornell University, ILR Ph.D. Candidate Jessica Federman
- 2013 Thesis Award; Best MPS in Applied Statistics Consulting Project
- “Non-conforming Mortgage Modeling for the United Kingdom,” Morgan Stanley
- “Equity Pair Trading within the Healthcare Industry,” Royal Bank of Canada, Capital Markets
- “Mutual Fund Replication with Exchange-Traded Funds,” Goldman Sachs Asset Management, LP
- 2010 Thesis Award; The Silent Hoist and Crane Company Prize
- “Multivariate Forecasting of U.S. Housing Price Indices,” Agamas Capital Management, LP